The Canal Turn
Lancaster Rd, Carnforth LA5 9EA
+44 1524 720546
We welcome Motorhomes and Campervans to stay overnight with us. There is no charge so long as you use us for food and/or drink. Key points when visiting us:
* We don’t reserve parking spaces. If busy on arrival you can park on the area with yellow markings, which backs slightly onto the towpath. Vehicles can stay here or move to another space when one becomes available
* The Canal Turn proudly sponsors Carnforth Cricket Club which is just a 60 second walk over the road from the pub car park. On non-match days we have an arrangement for overflow motorhome parking using their car park. Please let a member of staff at the pub know if you are using this facility and continue to use the pub for dining and/or drinking once you have parked up and settled in
* We don’t offer any other services such as electric hook up or waste disposal
* If dining with us reservations are recommended as we can be extremely busy
* If you need any assistance on arrival please speak with a member of staff and we’ll do our best to help
To add information for this venue, please click here www.thecampervanbible.co.uk/suggestions-feedback
Please phone ahead before visiting this venue to check for availability.
This venue has been verified by The Campervan Bible Team.